About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

double 8 at main door of apartment

dear masters, many thanks in advance for this wonderful forum & opportunity for us to ask questions. My husband and & recently engaged a master to look at our apartment. From the notes that he placed on our floor plans, he had written double 8 on the main front door. Our apartment was buildt sometime in 1998 (Period 7). A friend pointed out to us that the double 8 is bad, as it is a clash between harmony in the home and wealth. What is your advice ? In the meantime, the master whom we engaged told us that the main front door was 'not good' facing for me but it was good for my husband. He's a West and I'm an East kwa 9. As such, he advised us (and we did the renovations) to erect a separate entrance for me. We erected glass doors in our apartment where i could enter my apartment from a different 'facing'. We both use the same main door entrance but upon entering the main door entrance, we have 2 further glass doors - one for me and one for my husband. Do you think this was the 'remedy' the master had in mind for counteract the double 8 ? If it's ok with you - we may ask you for a 2nd opinion and request for a on-site consultation. Thanks so much in advance, Truly appreciate your guidance on this.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

To be honest, so far, if I am not wrongI cannot recall any Period 7 apartments that have both double #8's together at one sector.

Although MS#8 or WS#8 does appear in different sectors but not double MS#8 with WS#8 for any of the 24 directions under Period 7.

There are quite a few sectors under Period 8 that do have double #8's.

Thus he did add any indication of what your facing direction is e.g. West 2 or East 2 etc....

Most likely the double #8's could refer to a possibility of changing the home to period 8?

First and foremost, Feng Shui of any home is based on: location, location and location. The Flying Star numbers need to be read in conjuction with the base star. Thus even if the home has a double #8's but if the base star is #3 (conflicts, quarrels and lawsuits) it needs to be disarmed.

Otherwise, many of the sectors that have double #8's are usually good especially if this is the frontage or an activity area of the home such as the living room etc...

Sometimes, it may not be practical to have two different entrances and often, this is used as a last resort. In my opinion, often not very practical and won't work most of the time.

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
dear masters, many thanks in advance for this wonderful forum & opportunity for us to ask questions. My husband and & recently engaged a master to look at our apartment. From the notes that he placed on our floor plans, he had written double 8 on the main front door. Our apartment was buildt sometime in 1998 (Period 7). A friend pointed out to us that the double 8 is bad, as it is a clash between harmony in the home and wealth. What is your advice ? In the meantime, the master whom we engaged told us that the main front door was 'not good' facing for me but it was good for my husband. He's a West and I'm an East kwa 9. As such, he advised us (and we did the renovations) to erect a separate entrance for me. We erected glass doors in our apartment where i could enter my apartment from a different 'facing'. We both use the same main door entrance but upon entering the main door entrance, we have 2 further glass doors - one for me and one for my husband. Do you think this was the 'remedy' the master had in mind for counteract the double 8 ? If it's ok with you - we may ask you for a 2nd opinion and request for a on-site consultation. Thanks so much in advance, Truly appreciate your guidance on this.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net