About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Pi Xiu placement plus a Case Study = What old baggage are you carrying around? And it is time to let it go!

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. To be really (really) frank, such objects does not have any "magical" properties.

2. In recent years, many of these products are purely commercial productions... Somehow, many of us seems to be taken in by sales talkinto buying these products.

3. To be honest, these commercial products are widespread because, they can be manufactured cheaply and sold for a "bomb". And many of these products don't come with a guarantee of making the owners rich! Once sold, caveat emptor! " Let the buyer, beware!"

4. Look at it this way, during my parents time or grand parents time or even my great grand parents time, many of such products have never been produced .. only just recently in modern times especially from early 1980's onwards. Such products ... in the name of "Feng Shui" were produced..

5. Frankly, look at all the rich people, both Chinese and non-Chinese. They do have decorations or decorative items but these are merely decorative items. Not in the name of "Feng Shui"... this and that!

6. If see many of the Chinese period costume shows of the past eras, the martial arts master don't place such things as a pi xiu!

7. The rich get richer, because they are able to get good advice into purchasing a good property with "excellent Feng Shui". Excellent Feng Shui does not mean placing all those "silly" objects all over the home! Goodness me!

8. I pity many Singaporeans living in small crammed Housing Board apartments. Just take a few steps and we reach the end of the living room / dining. Yet, these homes are so cluttered with "laughing buddha", fish tank, many altars and all sorts of "rubbish" in-the-name-of-fake-Feng Shui products! Why despite placing all these products.. these people don't get rich?

9. Roll-over-credit
Pity some people are already in serious credit card debts... and yet... some of these sellers keep on asking these poor souls to buy these decorative commercial products!

10. Instead of reducing their debt, these people, hope that "money literally" fall from the sky after placing things like the three-legged toad etc... (Pity.. because such products are manufactured very cheaply and sold at a huge amount. Guess who earns your hard earned money?

11. Usually, even when we want to place nice decorative objects, for example, those or some, would place a well rounded lions with similing faces on their entrance gate. And these lions are plum and prosperous looking.

12. In recent years, in China, some people don't use a pair but just single decorative e.g. pi xiu. So again, a pair of pi xiu is modern "decorative" items.

13. I would rather save my money for the rainy day or with that money save for children's future or just bring family members out for a nice meal. Rather, than waste such money on commercial products...

14. Quite alot of people, end up, a few months or years later, allow these items to gather dust, and some chuck it away or literally threw them away!

15. Where do we place these items?

Treat them as : Decorations, decorations, and decorations! And a dusty collecting item.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

P.S. I was surpised thatwhen we purchase a 3M floor mat costing only Singapore $29.90 , it comes with a TWO year guarantee! Why don't ask the seller of very expensive items like a S$688/- or more togive you a guarantee card.. that withine.g. 14 days afterpurchase, money will drop from the sky!

Human Luck factor: Some gullible persons, unfortunately thrive on hope; and for some of these people, perhaps, an indirect benefit of buying such objects is : hope... This is the only reason, or argument for purchasing suchcommercial products! Frankly, this site would be very rich if we chose the wrong ideals of selling such commercial products! But it is against our principles to do so!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

Hi,

Recently on a trip to Beijing, I bought 2 Pi Xiu. Actually I was very attracted by the black Pi Xiu but the sales person convince me to have the green pi xiu as well as I told him I was looking for one that brings health. Anyway the black pi xiu he told me was for business/career.

Now that I have these 2 pi xius and 3 other small ones for necklace (for my wife son and daughter), I have bought nice display case for the green and black Pi Xiu. I have place the Green Pi Xiu in the living room facing the door which is NW direction. I have place the black Pi Xiu in my study room facing NE direction but is thinking of putting in my office at my desk which faces N.

Can you advice if these are good positions to place the Pi Xius? Thanks a lot for the advice...Pete

• 10 years later...
  • Staff

Case Study: Significance of One or a pair (Two) Pi Xius?

1684462999_PiXiu.jpeg.b274917463bb5482077745f39f50b204.jpeg

1. Again, I want to emphasise that Pi Xius are commercial products in the guise of Feng Shui!

2. Do you know that a Pi Xiu unlike the Qi Lin’s are of Male gender.

2.1 While a pair of Qi Lin’s (Lions) are Male and Female.

Male Qi Lin:-
lions1-2.gif.284c54640504ee25f42daa02389a9602.gif

Above: Yes, my face and mouth has more male characteristsics

Female Qi Lin holding a baby (Below):

lions1-1.gif.b573f601796aa13889f2f980705f4b7d.gif

I have a more femine features.

2.2 Thus in the past, Pi Xiu under symbolism; they were sold as only ONE(1). Yes, ONE not TWO.

3. Today, those unscrupulous sells know that they can make more money by selling their “victims” that pair! Means more money for them.

4. By purchasing a pair of Pi Xius, it is like purchasing TWO males. Which contradicts the Yin and Yang concept. Where Yin = Female, while Yang represents the Male.

5. While the seller laughs his/her way to the bank... Caveat Emptor! Let the SUCKER, sorry, I mean the buyer beware!

The saying goes: “A sucker is born every day. Don’t be that sucker, please!”

into lions mouth.png

• Staff

Case Study - What old baggage are you carrying around? And it is time to let it go!738640559_CREDITCARDANDBROKE.gif.214ff8835875657bd0e8e88dbbf3d856.gif

1. In the many years of doing Feng Shui audit, the key ingredient is from new clients who previously had consulted a Feng Shui Master (FSM) before.

2. Many, many successful homes do not need such commercial products in the name of Feng Shui.

3. There are a high percentage of new clients who had finally realised that items like the Pi Xu whom often they were asked to purchase from their FSM are bull-shit!. Thus this group has no qualms in no longer placing such items in their new home!

4. There are also another group who felt that they had spent a king's ransom on their Pi Xu or whatever.. and found it a waste to discard it. For this group, I would say: "It is time to let it go!"

Taboos.gif.03faa529ab772c654ac41d1847a8e5ca.gif5. Don't you think that their previous FSM (in the long) term is being irresponsible?

6. Another practical point is that nowadays homes are getting smaller and smaller. To the point that many could not even find or create space to place a Pi Xiu. What is worse is that many have not only one Pi Xiu but many of them!

7. This is why, if we do search the internet, the clues become apparent. As many sellers and FSMs give all sorts of contradictory advice on where to place it. (Face main door, living room balcony etc.. etc..) Similar to the commercial product: that of the Three legged Toad.

7.1. Look at it, this Pi Xiu thing is no more than any other decorative items that if displayed openly can collect dust. Just like any other similar items.

8. Let us all be responsible. And educate our family members, our relatives, our friends. In turn, hope that they educate their family members also.

9. "When the buying stops! Yes, the selling can!"

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff

Can I place TWO (2) Pi Xiu in my home? 

As the seller sold them as a pair.

On 28 November 2018, an elderly client wanted to get rid of her single Pi Xiu. As she wanted to declutter her home.

I told her simply wrap it up in a used newspaper and discard it in the bin after placing it in a plastic bag.

When I told them that it is not ideal to place two in the home... she exclaimed: “ Two Pi Xiu(s) are meant for the gravestone!” Ha! Another good reason not to have them.”

For information, the way to tell if the Pi Xiu is a me or female is to look at the crown. If there is something resembling a shoe ? be it one or Two shoes ? ? then this is a male Pi Ciu!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a pixiu from Taiwan years back and just read that people born in the year of the dog shouldn't keep Pixiu. Is it true? If so what should i do with the one i have?

• Staff
On 10/13/2019 at 12:38 PM, Guest Jason said:

I got a pixiu from Taiwan years back and just read that people born in the year of the dog shouldn't keep Pixiu. Is it true? If so what should i do with the one i have?

Frankly, keeping of a Pixiu is a modern commercial invention sold in the name of Feng Shui.

510715529_FAKE(10).jpg.9d710e38b133b6ba273d0926a2c6ed89.jpg

1. Keep one merely as any other DECORATIVE piece and nothing else.

2. And yes, some Feng Shui Masters are actually a Feng Shui Store and/or a specific Feng Shui store would like one to hear of it's potential magic.

1161680688_Buyfromme.thumb.png.c244c0593971581788db3fbb882267ac.png

3. There are a billion Chinese on this earth. And normal Chinese don't own one. Thus if normal Chinese don't ... those owning it are known as?  __normal LOL!

4. Feng Shui is purely scientific.

5. If need to dispose, I have already said these are merely decorative items... nothing more.. nothing less.. dispose like any other unwanted decorative items....

• Staff

Many Feng Shui Masters (FSMs) are themselves a Feng Shui Store.

In Singapore and Malaysia one can easily notice walking past a store selling lots of modern commercial Feng Shui products.

The FSMs in these stores are often simply a Sales person.

2145528123_FSPRODUCTS.PNG.306cc1c6db89794f04fe47dbc30ce4bf.PNG

Ask: Must I buy from YOU?
When the buying Stops! The selling Can!

These products are for the unlucky.  Why unlucky? Donate one's hard earned money to these sellers. LOL

426163504_FAKE(1).gif.653571076b3dd02ab9439f07cfa8f7ad.gif

• Staff

Caution: Message for those who have never bought a related product before:

On holiday in Taiwan? Why give your hard earned money to a Store in Taiwan?  Please walk away from such stores and sellers.

buying stops the selling can.png

Remember this: Charity begins at Home! Why give your hard-earned money away to a glorified Sales person? ! LOL

64444870_FAKE(51).jpg.14010076dcc1f6b369f141c85d0563e7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Staff

Hi Mr Lee. Sorry to text you abruptly at this hour

May i ask, if my crystal pixiu has a hairline crack which was already there when i bought it, can i stilm use it pls?

image.png.41506ca33eefaf4c18a8482486212cc4.png

Frankly these items are commercial products in the name of Feng Shui. Up to individuals