About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Year star #8 in 2008 with #5 in the natal chart

Dear Master Robert Lee,
I have the following question:
In the year 2008 we have the year star #8 (Earth) in the East and I would like to enhance it because it is an auspicious star. But unfortunately in the natal chart of the house there is the base star #5, the mountain star #7 and the water star 2.
Would you anyhow suggest to enhance the year star #8?
With best regards
Arnold

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Given that the sector has #5 misfortune /sickness (strong erth) and an additional #2 sickness (strong earth); first priority is to fix the problem, first, then to enhance.

Thus, try to see any other sectors that one can enhance instead of getting into - more complications. What about water star #8, if another sector has it and if it is possible to enhance this, then concentrate more on the other sector.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote: Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Robert Lee, I have the following question: In the year 2008 we have the year star #8 (Earth) in the East and I would like to enhance it because it is an auspicious star. But unfortunately in the natal chart of the house there is the base star #5, the mountain star #7 and the water star 2. Would you anyhow suggest to enhance the year star #8? With best regards Arnold

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 10 months later...