Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
myfs_129550

Year star #8 in 2008 with #5 in the natal chart

Dear Master Robert Lee,
I have the following question:
In the year 2008 we have the year star #8 (Earth) in the East and I would like to enhance it because it is an auspicious star. But unfortunately in the natal chart of the house there is the base star #5, the mountain star #7 and the water star 2.
Would you anyhow suggest to enhance the year star #8?
With best regards
Arnold

Sponsored Link

Dear Anon,

Given that the sector has #5 misfortune /sickness (strong erth) and an additional #2 sickness (strong earth); first priority is to fix the problem, first, then to enhance.

Thus, try to see any other sectors that one can enhance instead of getting into - more complications. What about water star #8, if another sector has it and if it is possible to enhance this, then concentrate more on the other sector.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote: Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Robert Lee, I have the following question: In the year 2008 we have the year star #8 (Earth) in the East and I would like to enhance it because it is an auspicious star. But unfortunately in the natal chart of the house there is the base star #5, the mountain star #7 and the water star 2. Would you anyhow suggest to enhance the year star #8? With best regards Arnold

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net