Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Default Blue Strawberry Orange Gold Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
huchuan

Contradict Analysis in Ba Zi

Hello Cecil

Just 2 days ago, I went for my first time Ba Zi reading. I was told that I was weak Metal, same result as your online tool.

Your online tool advise that my favourable colors are:

1) Yellow: Earth

2) White/Gold: Metal

However, the Master that I consulted advise that I should wear more colors of Water and Wood, totally opposite of yours. In your online tool, the Water is my unfavorable element.

The reason Master gave because I am lacking of the Water and Wood element and I need those to balance. Water zero, Wood one.

Now I am totally confused.

Please help. Thanks

28 Oct 1970 (English)

5am - 6:59am

Sponsored Link

Dear James,

Anonymous wrote:
Your online tool advise that my favourable colors are:

Anonymous wrote:
1) Yellow: Earth

Anonymous wrote:
2) White/Gold: Metal

Eight Characters Feng Shui Chart

Name:Anon (Male - 28 Oct 1970)
D.O.B:Lunar (1970, 9th month, 29 day) at 5.00 a.m. to 6.59 a.m.

Pillar
Heavenly
Stem
(HS)
Earthly
Branch
(EB)

Hour

Day

Month

Year

Life

Conception

Element
Strength
Percentage

2 Water
Extremely Weak
4 %

0 Wood
Weakest
0 %

6 Fire
Weak
54 %

2 Earth
Strongest
22 %

2 Metal
Strong
18 %

You are a Weak Metal, because there is too much Wood+Fire (54%) is greater than your Earth+Metal(40%),weaking your Metal.

So as a weak Metal, you first need to boost up your favourable elements that helps a Metal, and that will be Earth and Metal. This will then exhaust the Fire (54%) which you have too much off.

Only then, can you add your water/wood (as there is too little in your chart). If you just add Water, which exhaust your metal, it weakens you immediately. Then if you add wood, the wood destory your Earth, and strengthen the Fire.

The goal is to bring your percentage in harmony. You must always boost up your favourable elements first, then add in elements which you lack (even if they fall in your unfavourable elements).

To add your unfavourable elements first, before boosting up the elements that make you strong will actually make you weaker than you already are.

Though, it is not wrong of your other master to say that Water+Wood is what you lack ispartially correct. However, as you are still a weak Metal, adding water/wood directly without your favourable elements will weaken your first before it brings you any benefit. So the more accurate form is they are good only with the supplement of Earth/Metal first.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this