About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please advice - business related

Please give me whatever advice you can give on this matter. I am planning to open a gift shop with a business name K Miss 3. Is it auspicious? (If it would be of any help, I would like to inform you that I was born on January 1, 1965).

Thanks in advance.

little

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Little,

Frankly, in authentic Geomancy; so long as one is selecting a Mandarin name for a business, fine! It can be looked at to check whether the name is both auspicious sounding (phonetic sound like) and also whether it meets Chinese Numerology and the Five Elements concept.

Thus, it is quite similar in nature to a parent or grand parent going to a geomancer to help to select a new name for a Chinese baby child.

But, if the business name is purely in English or even French etc.. there is no Chinese precidence in selecting a good name. Thus an English name like your propsed business name K Miss 3 does not follow any Chinese good or bad name. As Chinese Numerology may also be usede.g. counting the number of strokes per character and whether the name has : Metal , Water,Wood, Fire, Earth elements.

If you are going to find acomplimentary Chinese (Mandarin) name then one can ascertain whether it is auspicious or not.

Similarly particularly in Singapore, some Chinese wanted to have their Chinese name changed. But if one is say already 40 years old and working in a Singapore company that often does not use mandarin, changing the name is also not going to help in the change of luck.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net