About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Light for Missing Corner

• 3 months later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. For landed property, the purpose of the light at the missing corner is like (from top view) ..."joining the dotted line(s)". Thus from top view, we can see a "stick" sticking out like a profile where if we join imaginery lines to it, it will form or "cover the missing corner".

2. It is good that if perimeter lights are turned on at night, this lamp should also be turned on. (Not for 24 hours, thou)

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Hi. I read your advise to put a light in the missing corner and would like to do that. My question is : should the light be turned on 24 hours or just night time ? Also, how bright is good enough ? Thank you very much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, for any landed property, the "easiest" fix is to use a "top view" approach - inclusive of a lamp post or even the use of landscaping such as a row of plants or even tiles that show an outline of the missing corner.

Inside the home, if Flying Star Feng Shui is used to assess the interior of the home, if there are in general #3's (quarrels, conflicts and disputes) then a Feng Shui practitioner may recommend the use of "lighting" to burn off #3 and or use fire element e.g. such as red to burn off this bad start. However, this is only a general statement as all flying star number variables has to be looked at e.g. mountain star, water star and base star - for a proper assessment.