About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

First Time Open Door Procedure: New Home

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Under the first-time-open door procedure:-

6) Prepare COTTON WOOL , WATER and a DISH for germinating the GREEN BEANS and place it in the middle of the living room.

Attached, are some of the most beautiful "growth" of the green beans, after a few days in the new home

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...
Sponsored Link

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Master,

For first time opening of door, understand that  part of the procedure is that must place oranges on stove. If mine is a resale unit and the stove is not there because its the removable kind and previous owner has removed it. Does it mean i skip this part or do i put it on alternative places? Thanks!

• Staff
30 minutes ago, chua said:

Hi Master,

For first time opening of door, understand that  part of the procedure is that must place oranges on stove. If mine is a resale unit and the stove is not there because its the removable kind and previous owner has removed it. Does it mean i skip this part or do i put it on alternative places? Thanks!

No harm placing close-by to the former stove or if the previous stove space is still a table TOP, can place it at the former stove position. 

Look at it this way: Many new "owners" of new HDB flats have kitchens with only the flooring done. Here, many have placed these items roughly at a spot in the kitchen which they felt could be the location of a potential stove.

Hi Master Cecil,

In your first time open door guide, it is recommended to place oranges at 4 corners of the living and dining area. As mine is a resale unit, the configuration is abit strange. Although i will knock off some of the walls during renovation, for the first time open door guide, i suppose i still need to place the oranges? From the pic, i think sector A1 and A2 is living while A3 is dining. So i just place the oranges at the "O" area or should i place at the "X" area as well?

The five fruits and fa gao should be placed somewhere between letter A1 and A2 right? or should it be between A1, A2 and A3?

Also, Windows to be left open for the 3 days after i leave the unit?

Lastly, I am single and for the day of opening, i should look at my own auspicious timing to go in? If one of my family  member is going together with me, should i cater for their timing as well?

Thanks for help.

plan.JPG

Hi Master Cecil,

(not sure why my earlier post is hidden)

In your first time open door guide, it is recommended to place oranges at 4 corners of the living and dining area. As mine is a resale unit, the configuration is abit strange. Although i will knock off some of the walls during renovation, for the first time open door guide, i suppose i still need to place the oranges? From the pic, i think sector A1 and A2 is living while A3 is dining. So i just place the oranges at the "O" area or should i place at the "X" area as well?

The five fruits and fa gao should be placed somewhere between letter A1 and A2 right? or should it be between A1, A2 and A3?

Also, Windows to be left open for the 3 days after i leave the unit?

Lastly, I am single and for the day of opening, i should look at my own auspicious timing to go in? If one of my family  member is going together with me, should i cater for their timing as well?

Thanks for help.

plan.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff

In my open, this is the largest sprouts of green beans that I had seen = massive!

It’s size when compared with a small sized Huat kuay:-

7BCF616D-42B8-45B9-830B-B5693CB86293.thumb.jpeg.d2b8cca6419f33694dc67183cd4ba8af.jpeg

Size in relation to the home:-

5993195F-C4DF-4FE0-B462-67CDF2A498FB.thumb.jpeg.1b89f553b420126b7c0531bc65c8c3fe.jpeg

3FAD8A0D-8B44-4EA8-BF91-40F0C7DCB6E0.jpeg

A Diaso $2 plastic container. The size in cm can be seen from this label:

1CB7A6EB-1C67-4799-A244-D30EFEE493FD.jpeg

72169601-A29A-44D6-8F45-BBBF647510FD.jpeg