About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

hi master,

there are many people who knows how to analyse chinese names told me that my name doesnt suit me. i wanted to change but am worried about the after effect will be worse. Can you just help me to calculate one more time to see if my name does suit me/ if its balance? btw, my chinese name is guo wan yu.

regards

witty

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. This is not a free service.

2. As you had mentioned that many people felt that your name dows not suit you, you may like to take note that:

Usually, names are selected when young i.e. at birth. If u susequently change to a new name, but will not use it, I personally don't see any use, here. For example, if u are in Singapore where the commercial language is English, and if u don't use the new mandarin name, frankly it is not much use changing the name.

The most effective is to use one's newly changed name. Further more, if one has a Christian name e.g. Christine, you will be usingthis more often!

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
there are many people who knows how to analyse chinese names told me that my name doesnt suit me. i wanted to change but am worried about the after effect will be worse. Can you just help me to calculate one more time to see if my name does suit me/ if its balance? btw, my chinese name is guo wan yu.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 11 years later...