About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui for Botannia

myfs_134558

Hi Master Lee,

me and my girlfriend are looking for a house to get married. We are looking at botannia which is going to TOP about April 2009. have attached the following for your advice.

A.Site plan

B. general 2 bedroom floor plan (type A)

C. general 3 bedroom floor plan (type B)

1. both me and my girlfriend belongs to the east group. which stack is generally more flavourable for us. our favourable directions are the same N, E, SE and S, just different element.

2. we prefer those units facing north, ie stack 30,33,34,37,38,41,42. are there any of these stacks not favourable in generally?

3. For 3 bedroom unit, type B layout, the toilet is just next to the main door. Is this a big issue even though the toilet door is not facing the main door. If this is an issue, is there anything I could do, else i would have to drop most of the 3 bedroom options.

Appreciate your comments.

Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

With regards to the 3-bedroom layout plan: Yes, there is some concern over the toilet WC fronting / close to the main entrance of the home.

In general, this is considered "one major leak". And often, a home should not have more than THREE major leaks. If so, it will certainly serioulsy affect health and wealth of the owners.

Thus it is more so to choose better or (Best) units in order to reduce or negate or neutralise and "boost" up the luck of the home.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. The two bedroom layout plan generally seems better.

2. If possible: Last resort:

2.1 Unit 30 = roughly NW3 facing direction. Will be affected by afternoon sun. And although one can take advantage of a water wealth position at the "frontage", other than this, the rest of the other sectors in the home has poor Flying Star qi.

2.2 Units 33 and 34: Although it suits both Eight House chart, the entire frontage has very poor Flying Star "luck numbers". Furthermore, it is a pity that the double auspicious #8 stars are wasted at the "back of the apartment". If budget or finance is not an issue (of course it is an issue for new couples), the best are units 31 and 32 or units 7 or 8. Not withstanding - what is the exterior view like for these units especially 7 or 8. But 31 and 32 - excellent.

3. NE1 facing apartments: 37 and 38 : Although does not match your Eight House chart, these two units should be able to enjoy exceptional wealth luck (just need to fine tune -health issues especially for the 1st year of stay). NE2/3 facing 41 and 42, is considered 2nd choice over 37 and 38. However, there is a very slight issue of morning sun coming in. But morning sun is not so bad as the afternoon sun.

4. Please take note that most of the comments is only on the basis of the site plan. And does not take into consideration "what is directly facing these units" especially on neighbourhood land or any pointed corners of it's neighours.

• Staff

1. Frankly, I have not done a full analysis nor make exact compass measurements. But a quick glance.

2. In the attachment, I have roughly circled "best" units and "ok" units. (Again, I have not fully analysed one by one - all the units. Those I seem to feel are better ones).

3. Do take note consideration of the dreaded "afternoon sun". And you also have to take note of any sharp corners of neigbouring units aimed towards your proposed unit. PLEASE note that I have also not outline ALL units affect by afternoon sun. Only those unit that you had mentioned you like and some others that will get the majority of it. Of course, there are many more units that will also be affected by afternoon sun .. that I left out...

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned, majority of the units circled earlier in pink or green even if it is a 3 bedroom with toilet at the main entrance would normally be able to negate or be better -off in "neutralising" the concern of the toilet (bowl) at the main entrance area.

2. SW2 and SW3 (39 and 40) apartments, have a better advantage over units 41 and 42 due to the water wealth position at it's frontage.

Hi Master Lee,

thanks for the advice. stack 35,36 are 4 bed room units. Its too big for just 2 of us.

for the 3 bedroom unit, I have attached a modified layout to show the removal of the toilet near main entrance (not sure if it can be approved) and join it with the yard area. Is this advisable andis the areano longer considereda "toilet"? (note that the sewage pipe though has been sealed is still around). Does this mean i have removed 1 major leak?

I also intend to add a partition to block the qi from flowing from the main door and straight out through the front window. I understand this straight through flowis very bad for retaining "qi" in the house. Must the partition be "wall" type or i can use any material like glass. I am weak metal, so will glass enhance my weath?

Appreciate your advice.

• Staff

1. #29 will be affected by afternoon sun (Living room/bedrooms).

2. NW facing apartments don't seem to have OVERALL good luck as many sectors in the home needs to be disarmed.

3. In my opinion, for a East group person(s), it should be their LAST RESORT. Really, really (no choice - die die must get)... type of situation. Even for West Group persons, not the BEST choice!

thanks for all the advice Master Lee.

guess I have to look at the 2 other projects next to Botannia as I have just went to the Botannia show flat. the 3 bedroom units are simple to large for 2 people to maintain. We dun need so much space, and for a starting up couple,i think we should not be spending on a house too big for us.

I am also looking at Infiniti and Carabelle, both new projects near Botannia, but their layout are not as rectangular as Botannia. Is that a major concern?

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...