About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What distance away from hospital is considered safe for a home?

myfs_134727

Dear Cecil,
I would like your advise in regards to what distant we should stay away from the hospital.
I just view a apartment on the 13th flr.This is the 5th unit from the corner,and the side of this corner flat is facing the hospital,about 50 meters away across the road.
Appreciate your advise.Thank you.
Regards,
Jane Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. All hospitals have a Morgue. Where dead patients are moved over to this building for coroner's investigations and "deposit" and "release.

2. Thus, do check that the unit and block you are interested in is not next to or facing this building.

3. Alternatively, avoid the unit or block if it is the A and E ward or a ward for contagious disesase or during an emergency, this ward caters to those who have unknown or unidentified, ailments.

4. Thus, if the hospital has any of the above, try to stay as far away as possible! Even 500 metres or more...

5. For other buildings in the hospital, the higher the unit you stay in will be better. Thus even if the hospital is 50 metres away, your unit which has height should "overlook" or high floor to avoid too much "air flow" (depending on high or low pressure) coming from the direction of the hospital!

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil, I would like your advise in regards to what distant we should stay away from the hospital. I just view a apartment on the 13th flr.This is the 5th unit from the corner,and the side of this corner flat is facing the hospital,about 50 meters away across the road. Appreciate your advise.Thank you. Regards, Jane Lee

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

stigma.gif.86d63767800b5040ce3338ba9163ed4a.gifFurther to what I mentioned, another powerful influence is "stigma".

1. Sometimes, even if we ourselves are receptive to living in close proximity to a hospital.

2. In many instances, one need not be living close to a hospital!

3. Being able to see a hospital as far as a few kms away may be a turn-off for some.

4. For example, HDB DBSS Adora Green has several stacks that have a clear view of the Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH).

5. Often, I got private messages asking me.. is this a bad thing?

6. Frankly, it is difficult to influence another person's bias, fears or stigma.

7. Thus in doubt, look elsewhere!

8. As utimately, purchasing a home is not cheap. And as HDB flats have depleting leases, it may in the near future translate into poor resale or no resale of the unit or low-ball offers!.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi master, for high floor condos which have a wide view of the surrounding land, sometimes cannot avoid seeing buildings like hospital due to the high floor. If one happens to be 1 to 2 km away (hospital is at most 3 storeys high) and can be seen from the balcony, is that an issue?

• Staff
16 hours ago, zephyred said:

Hi master, for high floor condos which have a wide view of the surrounding land, sometimes cannot avoid seeing buildings like hospital due to the high floor. If one happens to be 1 to 2 km away (hospital is at most 3 storeys high) and can be seen from the balcony, is that an issue?

Do you know that not too long ago, HDB Adora Green DBSS's most expensive stacks/units are those that faces a pond looking directly towards Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital.

Frankly there are all kinds of people in this world. 

Thus there can be those who simply don't care about this. 

While there are some who like you had mentioned .... are apprehensive even if the hospital is several km away from one's home. 

Frankly, if someone were to complain that they can see part of a hospital's building like 5 km away... or more perhaps are in my opinion just overly too sensitive and also most likely fewer of such persons. 

If so, these persons are better off being a hermit.

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

25th Anniversary in 2019

1494810678_GEOMANCYNETWAYBACKMACHINE.thumb.png.29fb2c1b71ff68ad29e0fd08bafd1c45.png

How can we help you today?

GET EXPERT HELP: IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS TODAY

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting