About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New house and relationship

myfs_137304

Hi, I am getting married towards end of this year. Just got a house that is a West House (Based on the 3x3 grids, my door facing NE, master bedroom in the south, and I have two other bedrooms in the East and South West sector.The kitchen is in the West and living room is in the North area.). I am of the East group and my husband is a West group. I earned more salary than my husband so that does make me the breadwinnereven thoughhe will contribute a higher % towards daily expenses? If I am the breadwinner, then is this house not the right house? Should we be sleeping in the master bedroom since that is my husband's worst position?

How do I interpose personal advantageous directions onto a house which is different group from me (east vs west) if he is not the breadwinner of the house?

The house is built in period7 at level 10 (which has romance luck) but as I am renovating it this year, the house period has changed to period8.The flying star says it depends on the star 5 and base star. Not sure what that means. Can advise, please?

If we want to ensure our relationship gets better after marriage, how do we strengthen the positive energies in the house to achive that?

Thanks for your advice.

Sponsored Link