Jump to content
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. Authentic Feng Shui is about external and internal Feng Shui environments. And not about products or the purchase of similar products. However, there will always be commercialisation of Feng Shui and or Chinese Astrology. And thus the creation of commercial products like all sorts of items such as dragon turtle Liu li etc… Many have found that it is highly lucrative to sell these products in the name of Feng Shui and astrology. Related:
  3. Hi, I thinking of buying a dragon turtle Liu Li display however my friend told me that since I m born in the year of dog, it clash with me. Is that true?
  4. On 2 December, Blk 33 Margaret Drive Nice…
  5. Yesterday
  6. Good morning Master. Me and my wife have decided to proceed with 0x-xx unit. However, we only got to know that there is a staircase beside our main door. I would like to seek your advice and guidance if there’s anything we should take note. (I have sent u an email last night) Not perfect but certainly beats having the rubbish bin there. I am offsite, but if your unit does not have a bomb shelter, the staircase may be the shelter. A blessing in disguise. As it is one of the strongest part of the block’s structure. Mandatory for the door and/or bomb shelter door - if any to be closed at all times. Frankly still okay. And often in my opinion does not really also impact on resale value
  7. Just T.O.P. The two churches facing the entrance side of Margaret Ville condo…
  8. Last week
  9. A. What is the benefit of a fan direction blowing air upwards instead of downwards in a home? 1. This has more to do with a home facing all four seasons especially to do this during winter. 2. The rationale for this is that cold air sinks and hot air rises to the ceiling. 3. Ideally best to keep the fan speed low and allow the ceiling fan to create an updraft i.e. wind direction blowing towards the ceiling. Here, the idea is that the warm air around the ceiling would be able to circulate from the ceiling downwards. 4. It is the opposite during summer or the common for most homes close to the equator such as Singapore where the fan blade creates a downward push to create a breezy environment. B. In summary this is also known as De-stratification 5. Sometimes this term is called De-stratification. In summary during the winter as mentioned earlier heated air rises up to the ceiling. 6. Reverse the fan blades (common feature of many DC fans) helps to push cool air upwards to displace the warm air - downwards. Related reference: Destratification - Wikipedia
  10. Another copy of the site map with outline of the individual units:-
  11. Perhaps one can consider reading Para 13.1 and 17 to understand the flavour of Feng Shui. It is also not automatically the front door. But a term called frontage. Thus sometimes it can be say a wonderful living room area opened to a patio and a lovely swimming pool… https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16637-an-in-depth-understanding-of-the-frontage-of-a-home-is-it-always-the-main-door-who-are-the-conservatives-the-modernist-what-lead-to-the-conservatives-use-of-the-main-door-
  12. Frankly, I am surprised to read your comments. As although my resource does not directly mention building facing; I repeat.. FRONTAGE lah! LOL
  13. Seletar Springs Condo Block 102 Flying Stars
  14. Case Study: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only? 1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists? 2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.
  15. Do people use shiny black marble for altar top? Usually no
  16. Case Study 4A: Flying Star Feng Shui of HDB Hougang Olive 1. The various Flying Star facing directions: Workings: Reference Resource: Guidelines but does not take into consideration Shapes and Forms Feng Shui which accounts for a whopping 70% of the total luck. Interior Flying Star accounts for the other 30 percent luck:- Case Study 4B: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only? 1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists? 2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.
  17. Case Study 5A: Flying Star Feng Shui of HDB Parc Glen 1. Flying Star directions of the various stacks:- Workings: Reference Resource: Guidelines but does not take into consideration Shapes and Forms Feng Shui which accounts for a whopping 70% of the total luck. Interior Flying Star accounts for the other 30 percent luck:- Case Study 5B: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only? 1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists? 2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.
  18. Case Study 5A: Flying Star Feng Shui of HDB Parc Clover 1. Majority are NE2, SE2, NW2 and SW2 facing directions. 2. There is only two stacks facing E3. 3. The rest are either N3 or S3 facing. Workings: Reference Resource: Guidelines but does not take into consideration Shapes and Forms Feng Shui which accounts for a whopping 70% of the total luck. Interior Flying Star accounts for the other 30 percent luck:- Case Study 5B: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only? 1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists? 2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.
  19. Hi Master Lee. Can I check after the move in prayers when we clear the fruits. Those red packet with even $ in the corner of the rooms. What do we do with it? Use it to buy things for family .. such as food or fruits or any other items for family consumption… not necessarily sweets
  20. Thank you for your guidance, Master. thank you very much for rushing to review for us. Greatly appreciated it
  21. hi Cecil! I would like to get a quote. I chance upon your webpage and feel u are really knowledgeable.
  22. Appreciated your great promptness in delivering this review. Thank you very much. Please have a good rest.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...