About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Health issues, quarrels in the home & more

myfs_140424

Dear Master Cecil,

I belongs to the west group which currently my apartment main door is facingnorth and the living room is facing east while my master bedroom is south east. I am constantly feeling giddy, headaches and uncomfortness especially in the nights when i sat in the living room, regularly sensing chilling air in my living and bedrooms(SW). Also our family members doesnt seems to be accomodating well with each other as lots of quarrels happens. Kitchen is located in NE.

The facing of my living room ( East ) is facing a "T" junction+ electrical lamp post while i stay on the 12th floor, does that matters? On the opposite site, was 2 big tall building with a walking garden planted with big trees along the path and have small individual ponds in between the building leaving a gep for walkways. The problem is when i look to the opposite from my living room, i found the path is directing straight to our block and act as an poison arrow. During winter time, the whole apartment is especially very cold and the wind is too strong during other days.

What can i do besides hanging bagua and wind chime as i am quite reluctant to use this method, pls advice, thanks

James

Sponsored Link