About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need advice on buying a newhouse

myfs_140381

Imust say thisis an excellent website. I have been reading a lot on FS but this site with its tools, make FS learning mucheasier to comprehend.

My wife and I haveare intending to purchasea new house. The house is expected to be completed sometime middle of next year. Both of us are working and we both will contribute towards the payment of the housing loan, although I am expected to pay more.

It is a 3 storey corner bungalow with SW facing based on the existing layout.It is situated on a trapezoid plot of landwithasmall frontage and a widerback. Theright side of the house would bethe garden and theleft side would be another bungalow unit.

At the back of our housefacing NE would a power substation. It should be about at least 25 feet away from the back of my house with a 10ft wall in between separating our house and the substation. There is nodoor at the back of the house. The back door is located at the NW sector of the house. However the stairs is located at the NE sector of the house with windows overlooking the substation if we were to climb up stairs to the 1st floor.

We understand that the road at the front of house will sloping gently upwards from right to left. Atthe right side of our house, there will be a small roundabout

I am kua2 (weak metal pig) whilst my wife is Kua 3 (weak yin earth dog). On the highest floor (2nd floor)there are 2 small bedrooms and a roof garden. The master bedroom is located on the 1st floor.Due to the large size of themaster bedroom,itoccupies W/SW/S sectorsof the house. The design of the house is cubism with a flat roof at the top.

1) We need your advice on the implication of the power substationat the back ofour house

2) What is the implication of theroundaboutbeside the house?

3) Is there any issue with having a garden rooftop (2nd floor)with a small fountain in the middle of thegarden?

Pls find attached layout and house design for your understanding.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Link