About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi i need your advice on my far right sector plz

myfs_136752

Hi
First of all, I want to thank you for your work. It has helped me alot.

I'd like to ask you about what plant is good to place at my far right sector of my studio apartment. I was informed that is the love area in pakua theory. I had a plant there before but I replaced it with two red candles when there was monthly flying star 3, and never put any plant back there since. I have a wonderful loving relationship (not married yet so we don't live together) that's been over a year and I want to ask you which plant would be beneficial to place there in order to enhance our love/relationship. We had to delay our plan for me to move in to my partner's place a few months a go because of circumstance nothing to do with our loving each other. I am also wondering if it is because my southwest sector is kitchen.

1. I am thinking about buying two same plants to place at the far right sector of my place which is southeast to enhance our relationship and I also am considering herb plants like

lavender or eucalyptuse or mint. Are these all good for my intention? or are there specific plants you would recommend?

2. Should I remedy my southwest sector which is my kitchen? if so. what do you suggest?

I need your help.

Thank you for taking your time to read my questions.

Sponsored Link