About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused about birth elements and my home bagua

myfs_141281

Hi,

I just bought my new home and after calculating my compass direction, it is facing south and sitting on north direction. Hence, it is a Kan Fire House, right?

By using the calculation on the website, I was determined as KUA type, strong yin water (wood) tiger. My favorable elements are wood and earth. However, when I calculate for my husband, he is a KUN type, strong yin wood (metal) monkey. Hence, his favorable elements are fire and metal. May I know how can if my Kan Fire house is good for both of us? And if, not, what are the remedies I can do?

In view of renovating my new home, I know that I need to focus first on the 5 elements bagua, using colours and materials to enhance the areas right? And also, I need to enhance my house missing bagua areas.

Both my bedrooms are in the SW, W, NW and N (a small corner) directions. And, the main doors of the bedrooms are both in the SW area, facing the living room ( S and SE areas). With our birth elements calculation, my husband and I do not have a common direction to face for our sleeping position. May I know what is the best accommodating sleeping position for both of us?

Thank you so much for your great help... I'm so confused..

Sponsored Link