About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advise on Daily Stuffs position

myfs_141878

Appended by Cecil: Please note that this is only a Free GENERAL advice forum (full stop)

Dear Master Lee,

Uploaded is the floorplan that I have drawn out to facilitate my questioning and for you to help me more clearly. Overall, I designed the house and would like to get some simple advice from you on some of the questions below after hearing some people's opinion on "feng shui".

1) Is it "bad" for someone to sleep with head facing west? I know that heading towards East is a revitalising strength. But the room nearest to the living room would have the occupier's head seen from the outside, which I think isn't very good. Am I right?

2) Because there is some space between the door and the wall (when the door is open, there is usually magnetic stopper made to stop the door from slamming backwards, I am talking about that space) I have requested for the construction worker to make a cabinet, would that create a bad flow of feng shui?

3) Should stuffs like TV, Computers, Mirrors be placed diagnoally off your bed or beside? I know for sure if something like that is right in front of you, its usually not very good as it reflects yourself while asleep.

4) I was also told that waking up and seeing things that you would like to see would enhance daily activities and increase morale, I certainly agree with that but is right in front of your bed an OK position? This is because I was thinking pictures are a symbol of yourself, it is just like a mirror. As for achievement certs and trophies, I think that would be ok (even though its shiny and may reflect oneself). Am I correct here?

5) As the rooms are more on the northern side to northwest, element of water or metal colour should be used as the paint colour. However, if there are people with strong metal or water, would such colour still be advised?

Please let me know of your thoughts so that I can re-plan the room asap. Thank you very much.

floorplan

Sponsored Link