About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Facing and Sitting directions

myfs_120119

Appended by Cecil: Apologies, this is beyond the scope this free GENERAL advice forum.

Dear Mr. Lee:fficeffice" />

I really need help in determining the Facing and Sitting direction of both the building and our apartment, as well as how to reverse some problems, and enhance the other areas. I have tried to follow the Flying Star system.

I?m a Female Born ffice:smarttags" />July 3, 1946 at (Kua 6 ?West ? Metal ?Dog)

My partner is male Born March 17, 1953 (time undetermined) CST (Kua 2 ? West ?Earth ? Snake ? Kun)

The building number is 135. Our apartment number is GN (Ground North), (layout attached).

I have lived here for almost 12 years, my partner has lived here for 7 years. The apartment is large, bright, with excellent airflow. It has been a very pleasant place to live, and we are very comfortable here.

This is a garden apartment (partially below ground) with the building?s front door facing due West. There are 2 large pine trees flanking the front entrance, a straight sidewalk leading to the street. The street is straight in front of the building, with a large curve about a block South. Across the street (West), are several buildings ? 3 with the corner point towards our apartment. Behind these buildings is a steep incline topped by a tall sound barrier blocking the noise of a thruway. I have a flower garden across the entire front of our apartment with a curved front edge (no straight edge to the West and North). There are garden decorations - a turtle, grasshopper, butterfly, dragonfly, snail, ants, frogs, and angels scattered throughout the garden; 2 decorative solar lights (come on at sunset) that change colors in front of the living rm. window; and a wind chime on a Shepard?s Hook in front of both the living and dining rm. windows.

The back yard is due East and open, with a line of trees on a slight incline at the very back. There is a garage blocking the south view to the parking lot. (see diagram)

There are large windows in each room, especially the living room. The windows in the living room and dining rm. face due West, with the bed rm., office and one bath due East, and the kitchen due North. The kitchen and hall bath rm. are painted white. The bath rm. off the master bed rm. is lavender. The living rm., dining rm. and hall are painted two shades of light tan (opposing walls). The office is a light grayish blue. The master bed rm. is painted a very dark blue green (we like a very dark room for sleeping ? love the color). All ceilings and trim are painted white. There is medium tan carpeting in the all rooms except the kitchen (vinyl in neutral shades), and both bath rms. (small white ceramic tiles). The stove, sink and refrigerator are set apart, and none of them opposite the other.

We use both the front and back doors, but I think the back door is used more by the other tenants, and it also depends on the time of year.

We are experiencing some difficulties in our relationship. Finances have become a major concern in the recently, and I have been unsuccessful in finding a job for some time now. What can I do to stimulate the energies to help change these problems?

I would prefer to keep cures on the small side. Do the cures need to be out where I can see them, or can I place them in a box, jar, etc. in the proper area? Also, in using Foo Dogs should I place them inside, or outside my apartment door, the buildings main entry, or both? Where should I place cures to encourage a positive change in our finances? I have a set of the 7 Immortals, (actually 8 of them, just haven?t figured out which one is the extra), a Pi Yao, a set of brass Chinese characters for health, happiness and longevity, a round carved wooden Phoenix and Dragon plaque, a soap stone incense burner with I believe Pi Yao on either side, Chinese coins, a citrine wealth tree, a wealth cat, and some stones. How do I purify and energize old cures?

Thank you for any assistance you can give me, and want you to know your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Shirley Thompson (please keep anonymous)

Sponsored Link