My Bed room

_______West______

|bed room door

| |

| T-------------T |

|| ||

|| Bed Head| |

----------------------------

I am wondering if the white tiger is too strong in my bedroom. my bed is against the back wall. If lying on the bed, on the left side of the bed close to my wife's head, there's a window (with a aircon unit in it). further down that wall, next to the window, we hang apainting atabout max height of 2.0M and put a red crystal ona string attached to the ceiling.

If lyng on the bed, to the right side (my side)of the bed, we hang 2 smaller paintings next to each other at a max height of about 1.8M. further down that wall, there's a white desk that starts at the point in between the 2 paintings. it'sabout 1M tall and 1.3M wide, which my wife uses to put her jewelry holder of about 0.5M tall andthe holdercovers half the width of the desk.

Is the left side on the diagram the Green Dragon? Is it correct that I should make the Green Dragon stronger than the White Tiger to prevent missed opportunities or to prevent scaring away opportunities?If so, are the taller painting and red crystal enough for making the Green Dragon stronger than the things on the White Tiger side? Are the 2 paintings combined with the white desk considered separate or one BIG white tiger?

If so, is my current set up described above OK? Thanks!

Mike

Sponsored Link