About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House direction

Hi master,

I recently bought a house. The house is sitting on the North East and Facing south west. The garden and living room are faing south west. however the main door entry is on the North East not south west. On the south west part of the house is much lower than the North East. Therefore the house has a good back support with North East mountain. Because the main road is sit on the North East, therefor the main door entry is on the North East.

After entrying the main door there are 2 star case one goes up to the 2nd floor and 3 floor, and one is going down to the kitchen and living room. There is a bright hall after entering the house and the main door is not facing either stair directly. However my friend told me is not very good luck. is that true? I though if the main door isnot facing the stair case directly is ok.

Also the house is on the up hill from the main road so theleft dragon is higher than the right tiger, again on the south west direction my left dragon is lower than the right tiger. I am planning to put some rock structure on the left to creat a dragon mountain.

Can you advise if it is ok for my stair case to go up and down from the main door ? but not directly facing? and my left dragon issue please.

My husband and I are both west Kua so the house is suitable for us, however there are just some confusion with the main door and house facing.

Thank you

Ms Lee

Sponsored Link