About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

On-site full audit

myfs_139405

Feel free to call me at 97853171 so that I can clarify all your queries. In the meantime I will try calling you from your past record info provided yourcontact number is the same.

One last question... if my ID has come up with an initial design for our home, could you help to advise whether
it is appropriate from the FS point of view?
No worries, thisincluded in the on-site service and includes other things like auspicious dates etc...
Hi Cecil,
One year ago, I have engaged your help to advise us on which unit to buy under the house hunting service. Your report is really impressive and easy to understand. Many useful advice was also given.Very Happy
Now, we have engaged an ID to look into the interior design of our new home and have used your advice given earlier in the report to brief the ID on our requirements such as the wall colour, bedhead direction, study direction, etc. We are wondering whether this will suffice. As this is our new home, we really wish that we could ensure that all feng shui pitfalls could be avoided.
I came across this service "on-site house audit" which sounds pretty good to me. And based on my previous dealings with you, I definitely have full confidence in you. Please advise whether it is necessary for me to purchase the "on-site house audit" service.
One last question... if my ID has come up with an initial design for our home, could you help to advise whether it is appropriate from the FS point of view?
Many thanks.Wink

Sponsored Link