About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Home Office Dilemmas

myfs_98324

Dear Cecil
I have tried to arrange my room according to the 4 lucky directions etc. I am a Kua number 2 based on my birthday 1971. I rent a room in a bungalow and I use it as a bedroom and office. It is located as in diagram on the North/North East corner of the house. My dilemma lies in the place of the bed and desk in relation to the toilet and room door. As you can from the pic, I can only use the western wall opposite the two doors, and I have to put my bed in one corner and desk in another corner.
I put the desk in the NW corner of the room (Longevity Corner for me) and pointed it NE(Prosperity for me). By Shapes and Forms school I am diagonal to the entrance door but have to look a bit right to see the door . Also Im in direct view of the toilet door, so I keep it close at all times and the toilet down, but keep the toilet windows open so that it is bright and airy. Since my bed is poison arrowing my bed, I put a bamboo screen up between bed and desk. My desk is also opposite the book shelves which is in the NE corner of the room.
Obviously the desk is at a funny angle, should I move it in a different direction. It is more natural to have the desk face southeast so I can see both doors but this means i am facing my 5 ghosts section. And are the book shelves ok in that position at NE corner?
The bed which is in the SW corner (Excellent for my Kua) also faces SW. It too is in a funny direction in relation to the room. I have been thinking of putting it flush against the wall with my head facing West (Health for me), and hope the large black wardrobe will block my feet facing the door coffin position. What do you recommend
Ive heard that my northern windows my be bad for me, and the western windows behind my desk are also not good. So Im planning to put some win chimes up, and block off or keep shut always my western windows.
I appreciate your help. I just adopted this configuration last night. My focus is on prosperity for the year ahead. Thank you very much for your generous time.

Sponsored Link