About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master Robert,

1a) My day pillar shows I will have a hard and unfortunate middle age. Please advise middle age starts from which age and ends at which year?

1b) It also says I will have problem with my spouse. Is this problem going to haunt me for the rest of my life?

2) My hour pillar is average with Heavenly stem - avg and Earthly branch inauspicious. Will this be better than middle age?

3)I also have an unfavourablehouse pillar. Phew!! tough right!!

It seems very demoralising and facing a tough ride ahead.

About a year ago, a master from China has cudely told me off, saying that I should consider myself lucky to be still alive at that time(My personal element is very unbalance with too much wood and earth).Yes!! I cheated death a few times during my first 30+years of my life. She also said I am going to have a tough time ahead and will face threatening death situation in a few years time again.

Your reports really reflects all the tough situations I have gone thru and facing now. I started having health, financial and problem with spouse 2-3 years back. About 1+year ago, I developed very serious depression (always hear voices talking to me especially in the middle night) and also wanted to committ suicide.In the end I still don't have the guts to do it.

Thanks and warmest regards,

Sponsored Link