About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master Robert,

My premium report shows job relating to Earth element will bring me wealth. I notice recruiting is an Earth element job. Please advice is Direct Selling- MLM (health product) is an Earth element job as it involves selling and recruiting members under me?

I am also given another option to be a trainee in cake making. Please advise this job falls under which element?

Thank you.Laughing

• 9 months later...
Sponsored Link

Hello,

I wish to share my humble opinion on your question.

Networking / recruiting should be classified under fire element. The reason because fire is an element that like to spread. It will keep spreading as long as there is resource-wood. On the other hand, earth is not moving (example mountain).

From your post, you mentioned earth is your wealth. Therefore, I presume you are a Wood person. If you are strong wood, then networking should be suitable for you. Also, if you have abundant of wood elements in your chart, then this suggest you undergo competition in your life either in career or relationship. Hence, networking is definitely for you because you can 'make use of' these 'woods' (representing friends, siblings, colleagues).

I would say cake making is categorised under cooking. Therefore, also fire element.

Good luck.