About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Five Element Cures

SmileHi, I found this ba zhi element at your web and it helped a lot. Thanks. From here,i knew that my hubby is weak fire (Kua 8), my son is weak Fire (Kua 7) and myself is weak water (Kua 8). However looking at the five element, could you advise me on the following:

1. Based on the nine grid line, our bedroom is in the SE, S & SW grid line whereby the bed is located at SW sector facing W. As far i know, SW is earth and W is metal.What will happen tomy hubby is a weak firesleeping at this sector Earth Weakens Firewhich meannot favour to him . For my self weak water, Earth control water. Even poor thing. Please tell us waht todo?

2. The house is sitting at North and Main door is facing S2/3. Our main door is located at SE sectorand SE is our dealth direction but SE is wood and dealth direction is metal means Wood produces Fire ( this would favor my hubby)and Fire control Metalto control the impactoftotal loss of descendants. Is this make sense? Or shall we relocate the main door at S or SW sector?

3. If we relocate the main door at SW sector, Looking out from the main door's right sideisan electrical pole, is this a sha qi because it is not direct facing to the main door?

Appreciate your time andadvise please.

TKS and regards.

Sponsored Link