About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Two areas afected by two Flying stars combinations

myfs_114664

I hope you could help me to clarify the following issues:

Considering that I have the floor plan and applying the flying stars to the property, then I see some points that I don?t quite understand well.

fficeffice" />

1.- What happen when some areas of the house are affected by two flying stars combinations? ( In my case most areas are ), but the one that worries me more is the main bedroom as this has, half of it a 9earth, 1front, 8back with a 5anual the other half is a 4earth, 5front, 3back with a 9anual stars and it is in the upper floor, and the center of the bed is pointing to the north. Dinning room is in the lower floor with same size as the main bedroom.

I am a Kua1 and my wife is Kua4.

As a reference for you, the house is a 295 degrees( NW). Last big changes to the construction was made in 2005 ( In the lower floor I took away a bathroom that was set in the center palace and instead we made a personal bar with the same size as the old bathroom and I took away two walls of the kitchen area , it means two open spaces where you could see the all it`s furniture)

Is this enough to consider an 8th period ?

2.- As my house is a two floor house ( land property ). How do you set the proper cure ? In the lower floor or in the upper floor.

3.- Middle of the Main door is facing West, (according with the compass reading) and the Grand duke (Tai Sui ) is, this year, sit there. I Put a soda cure Instead of a salt cure in a small table facing the door. Is this correct ?

Best regards

Sponsored Link