About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Intepreting Flying Star & Activating Mountain Star

Hi Master Lee,

I'm just trying to reason basedupon your free tools, discussions in the forum and also some other references without having any legitimate training what-so-ever. Hope these are not beyond the free advice boundary

My house is a period-7 house facing E3. On the west sector the combination is BS 9 MS 7 WS 3. My reasoning are as follows:

1. MS vs WS:Metal destroys Wood -

Weak Metal weakens the Strong Wood, producing stronger Metal & weak Wood. Both MS & WS are inauspicious.

2. BS/MS/WS: Wood supports Fire, while Fire destroys Metal. The three element combination negates each other, leaving some Wood, as Wood is the strong element, while the other two are weak. Wood is an inauspicious star.

3. If I'm not mistaken, MS 7 on period-7 house sitting on the back of the house is auspicious, thus must be activated.

Here comes the questions:

1. Supposing the 2nd equation is correct, I figured that Fire is a better cure compared to Water. Is it all true?

2. From your suggestion is several postings regarding activation of MS, you suggested hanging an object on the wall, also using a bronze tortoise figure placed on the head of the bed. I also got other reference that suggest creating a human-made mountain/cliff on the wall, which is out of question on my case as the location is the main bedroom. The question is: what element are we using to activate the MS? Is it earth? Metal?Or any element can do?

Please advise and thanks.

Regards,

Junid

Sponsored Link