Earthly
Branch
(EB)

Hour

Day

Month

Year

Birth Element

Since you are a strong yang Earth, you don't want to be too overly strong otherwise, you will not be able to control yourself.

Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows.

Favourable Elements

Most Favourable Element

Colour: white/gold
Favourable Element

Colour: green/brown

Unfavourable Elements

Most Unfavourable Element

Colour: red
Most Unfavourable Element

Colour: yellow

1991 - 2000 (Age 11 - 20)Luck against you
2001 - 2010 (Age 21 - 30)Luck with you
2011 - 2020 (Age 31 - 40)Luck with you
2021 - 2030 (Age 41 - 50)Luck with you
2031 - 2040 (Age 51 - 60)Wealth Luck with you
2041 - 2050 (Age 61 - 70)Wealth Luck with you
2051 - 2060 (Age 71 - 80)Wealth Luck with you
2061 - 2070 (Age 81 - 90)Luck with you
2071 - 2080 (Age 91 - 100)Luck with you
2081 - 2090 (Age 101 - 110)Luck with you
2091 - 2100 (Age 111 - 120)Luck against you
2101 - 2110 (Age 121 - 130)Luck against you

However when i enter the luck period of earth and fire, it stated luck is with me? 41 -50

When i enter wealth luck is it i have alot of potiention to get great wealth?

From my bazi analysis will i attain big wealth?

Some say i am a weak earth from other website.... Need fire and earth.. Wood and water will also do me good..

I am so confuse...

Master pls advice...

• 2 months later...
Sponsored Link

Dear Darren,

You are right..since you are born in a supporting season (summer) therefore you are considered a strong earth person. Furthermore, you are rooted in Xu (hr stem). The 3 combo, Tiger Horse Dog , combine to become fire further strengthen your already strong earth.

Your favourable elements should be Water ( to cool down the chart because it's too hot ) and Metal ( to release your strong earth otherwise you will be 'bloated'}. I would not think wood will be your favourable element because it will feed the already strong fire. This will make your chart even off balance.

Your unfavourable elements are fire and earth.

In my opinion, when you enter your 41-50 luck period, the luck should be against you. Maybe Master Lee could share his insight on this.

For an Earth person, water signifies his wealth. Hence, when you enter water luck, yes, you have the potential to make money. However, be careful of the Harms and Clashes with your bazi chart. Eg. if you enter Ding Hai Luck Period (51-60) = Hai will clash with your Shen (Yr stem) which has your favourable element (metal=output=work). This indicatethat you may make money but you may have to endure something related to your work which is not so pleasant. However,Hai and Yin (Pig and Tiger) is a destruction. Since Wood (tiger) is not your favourable element, therefore this destruction is considered good.

In Bazi, everyone has the potential toattain wealth.Career = wealth. How much wealth will depend on how well we choose our career to match our life path( our bazi chart). Also, timing is important (that's why we have luck pillars) to guide us.

Since you are strong earth, so you need to produce more metal (work) in order for the metal to produce water (your wealth). To 'easily' generate more wealth, you may want to go into careers related to metal industries eg. banking, finance, stock trading, insurance, automobile, jewelery, judicial field, steel and aluminium just to suggest a few...

I am still learning bazi and the above are some of my humble opinions. I would welcome any comments/feedback if any.

Glad to share.