About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Negative energy

myfs_120467

Hi,

fficeffice" />

I have attached the House plan view where it shows the master bed room and front entrance facing the Road (Valis). My house is on the corner of two streets Valis and Meaurants. The house is facing East-South.

I?ll highly appreciate if you could give me advice.

1.) The first question is that as my house is on the corner, there is a bit of local traffic coming towards my house and then turning right at the street front of my house. Due to this I get noise and light in my bed room from the front window from the vehicles passing by the house.

2.) The second question is that if you look at the Land plan, I have marked a street light pole which is at the front right hand side of the house. Which is viewable from my bed room window.

(Due to these negative energies I have hanged a Pa ku Convex mirror outside my bed room?s window facing towards the road.)

The third question is that if you look at land plan, you can see I have marked an easement pipe. This easement runs by the side of the house. Could you suggest me that could I have problems due to this easement in my life if yes the how could I take precaution or cures.

My Birth Element is as per

Since you are a weak yang Wood, you don't want to be too weak otherwise you cannot take advantage of your Wealth Element.

Thus, you should increase yourself with your favourable elements as follows.

I?ll appreciate for your time.

Sponsored Link