About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advise on door facing & bathroom facing

myfs_121226

There are unfortunately 4 doors in my bedroom, however I keep 2 of them (almost) permanently closed and locked. The only ones I use regularly are the main entryway and the door to the ensuite bathroom.

However, the bathroom door is directly facing one of the locked doors (which lead out to a small balcony), and my bed is situated in between. I understand this is bed feng shui.

My questions are these:

1. Is the effect of 2 opposing doors negated because I keep one always locked? From what I've researched, it seems people who live in rooms facing each other argue a lot. Since I'm the only one in my room, surely this is no problem?

2. For the negative effect of a bathroom doorway 'hitting' the head of my bed, are there any simple cures without needing a major rearrangement of the furniture or doing something I find annoying (like hanging a curtain over the doorway to the bathroom)? My mother wants to do that, but I am really against it as I like my room as it is and I don't find it practical!

3. My mother has got it into her head from her research that my room set up is extremely bad for me and that this bad luck will eventually hit the rest of the family after it has finished with me. I think she's wrong. I'm hoping you might know something that I can use to reassure her.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated!

Judy

Sponsored Link