About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Queries on Feng Shui

myfs_124978

Edited by Robert: No need to repost if your post is posted less than 14 days. It takes time for us to get back to each and everyone. Posts with lots ofquestions or simply very long messages take more time for a response.

Most post that are approved is more likely to get a response as long as we have time to reply it. However, we are not able to guarantee that we will answer each and every post or questions on this forum.For that, we apologise.

Hi Master Lee,

Would appreciate your advice on my queries below:

a. I came across some Feng Shui literatures that it is not advisable for kids to sleep with mattress on the floor as there is no "chi" flowing underneath the bed. Is this true and does it also apply to adult?

b. Bunk bed - you mentioned in your other email that it's ok to use bunk bed but other Feng Shui literature advises not to use bunk bed because there is no fresh "chi" at the lower bed and the people sleeping there tends to be weak. Any reason for the differing views or do I miss out something? Is it advisable to use single bed with pull out bed (about 2 - 3 inches above ground) instead of Bunk bed?

c. Is it ok to place a bed alongside the wall that is between a bedroom & a bathroom (see attached diagram)?

d. I'm staying at the 2nd floor of an apartment. My main door is directly facing a palm tree which is about 4 - 5 metres away. Does this pose bad Feng Shui to my house? Assuming that the tree cannot be removed (as it is a public property), is there a way to counteract it?

Thanks very much.

Sponsored Link