About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

tatoo

myfs_125686

Dear Master,

I'm new here. A couple of decades ago I had a tatoo of a tiger done on my right chest. At the time it seemed like a good idea because a 'geomencer' I went to see in Selegie told me that I was like a fertile piece of land on a mountain side. Unfortunately not much could grow as the earth was icey and cold. He suggested bringing things like fire and tigers and the colour red close to me. One of the things he suggested was for me to sleep with a small red lamp in my bedroom. After trying that I was not comfortable with it.

When I decided to get a tatoo a couple of years later, I decided to choose a growling fierce tiger on my chest. After that,at about that time myfinances started to go badly and I have really been struggling with determination for the last 15 years or so but have only barely been able to stay above board. I know that my situation is largely due to the choicesI have made. But I can't help wondering whether this tatoo has anything to do with it.

Some people have mentioned a fierce tiger is not good for finances. It's dificult to remove since it is on my whole right chest. If this has any merit I am wondering if I can get some kind of a tatoo on my left chest to counteract it.

It's something I have wondered about for years and only now am I actively seeking advice.I have always stubbornly told myself that my success will come with determination and initiative. Now I am getting old with a really big young family to provide and nurture for, so I don't want to leave anything to chance.

Greatly appreciate any help or advice you may give.

Thanks,

Geoff

Sponsored Link