About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Desperate with health & money

myfs_73450

I am desperate for help. In the last 6 months my life has turned to a nightmare.

6 months ago I fell off a ladder at work. Have been in pain since with my shoulder and the doctors can't seem to find a cause. MRI showed nothing.

The IRS has filed a lien against me and now are wanting to meet me regarding taxes from the office I closed down 4 years ago.

I work 50+ hours a week and can't get ahead. It's always one thing after another. I work as a resercher for a company that does foreclosures am I being paid back for this type of work. I dont' do the foreclosures just the research.

I moved 18 months ago (purchased) into a doublewide on 3 beautiful acres. It has a hill in front of the house and a slight slope out back. Lots of trees to shield me from the neighbors.

House faces North. I've lived here for almost 18 months and the problems have just started in the last 6 months. What am I doing wrong.

My birthday is 7/29/1959 and my boyfriend who moved in 5 months ago is 8/1/1970.

House has no odd angles. Front door faces due North and other door East. We built a 30x30 shop next to the house (East side) that is taller than the house but the problems started before that and have escalated.

My boyfriend did put the dog's cage in front of the main entrance (which we don't use) so they can go in and out the doggie door during the day. Could that be the problem ?

I have also moved my office into the NE corner of the house and right now it's a mess but Im in so much pain I can't get it cleanned up.

Is there anything I can do ? I am desperate. oh by the way. My boyfriend has also started having back and shoulder problems in the past couple months.

I look forward to any advise you can offer.

Sponsored Link