About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Stars & Five element Remedies

myfs_134423

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I've been following your forum for sometime and have learnt abit about Flying Stars and the five element remedies. Thanks for providing thishelpfulresource. But when it comes to actual application I'm not so sure and would like to have your valued opinion. Please bear with me and correct meif my understanding/questions was wrong/silly. Here goes :

With the New Tiger Year 2010,

1) the Five yellow flew to the SW bedroomwith#7m, #7w,#4b natal stars. I used Yin water ( blue curtain) to counter the #7 stars. But with the arrival of the nasty #5 Year star, strong earth, I fearit might further strengthen the double #7s metal. My questionsare

- will Yin water ( blue curtains) be sufficient to counter the strengthened #7s ? if not, what is the appropriate cure in this case ?

- Are thetwo #7 metalsufficient to control the Five Yellow or do I still need to place metal remedy- like the 6 metal coins or a dumbell at that location. If so, wouldn't the metal "cure" for the #5 furtherstrengthen the #7smaking it worse ?

- ultimately with such a combination of stars, the five element application becomes confusing ( at least to me).In such ascenario, what istheappropriate cure for both the #7s & #5.

2) the #7 Yearly star flew to the SE bedroom with #5m,#9w,#6b stars. Here both the #5m ( strong earth) and #6b ( weak metal) will strengthen the Yearly star #7. The dilemma here looks similar to 1) above. Will blue curtains be sufficient to control the muchenhanced#7 ? Is the (#6+#7) together strong enough to counter the (#9+#5 ) ? If not, would metal cure for (#9+5) adverselyfuel (#6+#7) causing #7 to be too strong ?

By the way, this is a Period 7 HDB high floor apartment with an NE1 facing. I very much appreciate your time and effort to help enlighten amateurs like myself. Looking forward to your opinion and advice.

Thanks alot in advance !

Sponsored Link