About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advice on having temple at the back of house

myfs_145520

NOTICE

Appended by Cecil: No choice, I have to delete this message in a few days time as I am not able to remove the copyright material i.e. the layout plan.

Note: If one wants to attach a copyright material, have to give credit to the source. Or place a link. Please create a new message and give the appropriate credit to the source. As Intellectual property rights have to be respected. In addition; the copyright owner can sue any site for such infringements, please.

Hi

Could you advice me if blk 403 generally has good facing or which block in this estate is the better block? As at the back of this estate has several temples and not sure if that is advisable to be staying near temples though read that it is auspicious if they are at the back of the house but not if they are in front of the house. Am using blk 403 as a consideration since it is the furthest away from the power station/ bin center and the temples. Furthermore, it's front and back are unblocked as block 401 is only 4 storey high so there's qi flowing in and out?

Only thing is that the main door is not NE facing but more towards NW? Is that ok? The afternoon sun shines at an angle onto the corridor. If I draw comparison to your advise on The Gardens at Bishan, you have advised on blocks 3 and 7; against 1 and 9. Which, looking at block 403, does it mean it is like block 1?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link