About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Rightly or wrongly, today I activated my mt star

myfs_148408

Sponsored Link

(Actually I did write a longer article but it was lost when I tried to post pictures with it. So on the second attempt, I didnt write ingreater details cos I was worried that all the writing will be lost again)
Sir,
9ms 7ws was described as "fortunately there is weak fire to control the bad star #7's weak metal, but it is insufficient so make use of red to control metal".
I have beenkeeping theMaitreya Buddha's statuein my wardrobe for three years but I decided to put it there now with the dual purpose of hopefully activating my mt star as well as to make offerings of coins. You'll notice that there are already some $1 coins there already. In the past in another house, I did offer Maitreya coins too in a closed wardrobe and it accumulated to more than a thousand. I only used those brighter and shinier coins that came my way and this time it'll be no exception so I will accumulate slowly and selectively. I wonder whether I can activate this way. I may put up a picture of a mountain tooif I can find one. I am weak wood and this sector is in the north of my house and falls between my front door and my second bedroom cum study and has
9 7
I have already put up 6-coin cure on top of my main door to quell #3.