About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Need help!

Kewpie

Hello! I was wondering if you can give me some insight. Let me share you my problem. I'm a student living at home and I think I'm suffering from bad FS. I can't pinpoint the problem but I know something's up. I know it because I've been living in this house forever and I see all the things that go wrong. Things like the feeling of discord among everyone in the house. I see that we are not prospering, moving ahead but only staying at the same position as we were
years ago even though we try very hard to. My Mom is always tired and lack in energy. I feel there is something blocking our minds of thinking where we can't think clearly and make smart decisions, wise judgements or be able to plan/foresee ahead. When we start something we aren't able to finish it or
start something else. I have been in a cycle of taking courses, dropping it, taking it again and unable to move on. I try to achieve academically yet my efforts are not shown. I can't concentrate and focus when I have to. I also haven't decided what I want to do. Any suggestions for a female born 04/07/80? The # of my house is '341'. I live with my Mom and my sister who's B-day's are 12/21/50, 05/02/82. Our house faces 'West' and the entrance faces 'South'. The house right of us(from facing our house) is often vacant and dark. The pavement of the roads on our property are cracked due to the weather. The lawn in front of our house slants slightly downward. Behind us, is a machine factory and behind the house right side of us is a hidden T-junction(I think). At the back btw our property and the house to our right is a telephone pole/power line pole. Few weeks ago, sparks blew and all of our side of the block temporarily went out of power. We also have a detached garage behind our house where the back door of the house leads to the front door of the garage. There are trees in front of our place but not in front of the path. We've been broken into twice long time ago but both were unsuccessful(Thanks to the alarm installed). All of us has been into at least one car accident in our lifetime. Also, my parents moved in here married and now they are separated. So far, we've build a fence dividing our neighbours and installed an entrance light shining in the direction of the house to the right. I don't blame everything on FS but I really think it has some part to do with it. Please reply with any solutions or explanations. I know this is a complicated matter but bare with me. I'll be checking back constantly. Many thanks in advance! Love ya!

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

To add more to complication my house shakes when a large truck drives by. My place is so bad the walls end up with small cracks needing to be fixed. The pavement is also cracked due to the extreme weather. (N.A.) I often think the best solution is just to sell the house but the houses in my area are hard to sell. My bedroom door faces the bathroom door.