About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I think following intuitive fengshui is confusing

muffin_99

Hi everyone,
I think following intuitive feng shui is confusing and frustrating. There is no doubt
that it works but it leaves a huge question mark in the mind why it worked since sometimes it works for one location but if one applies it to other location it does not work. So it is trial and error thing and it is little scary since in this busy world most people are not that in tuned to their intuition. And one has to apply it one at a time and wait for results(good or bad). I think people who have experience in intuitive feng shui should practise it other should stick to more generally followed method. Well it is just my opinion but would love to hear from other peoples views (good or bad).

• 10 months later...
Sponsored Link

I HAVE BEEN STUDYING/READING BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT OF FENG SHUI FOR 3 YEARS NOW. IN THAT TIME IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT ONE BUILDING WILL SEEM TO RESPOND POSITIVELY TO THE CURES OF ONE SCHOOL OF FENG SHUI WHILE ANOTHER RESPONDS BETTER TO ANOTHER, FOR EXAMPLE: BLACK HAT MAY SUGGEST BLUE/ WATER IN THE NORTH IF IT IS A PROBLEMATIC AREA,WHILE COMPASS WILL SUGGEST TO REDUCE THE NORTH WITH GREEN WOOD (IF NORTH IS A NEGATIVE DIRECTION IN THAT PARTICULAR HOME). IT TAKES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRIAL AND ERROR AS WELL AS INTUITION TO DISCOVER TO WHICH THE BUILDING WILL RESPOND.