About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

When is a house better to move from?

Dear Cecil,
The house that I live is a duplex that originally was a single house with several rooms added on to it. My side of it is very irregularly shaped. When I divide it into nine equal squares, most of the South section is in the other half of the duplex. Also, because of the odd shape, the North West section is also very small.
I've read in some Fung Shui books that I can fill in a missing section by placing the element of that sector on the outside of the house.
Unfortunately, I can't do that because, the South sector is in the other half of the duplex and belongs to the other people living there.
The North West section has a house with a corner pointing at my door. If I place something on the outside that enhances the element of that sector wouldn't I also enhance the sha qi coming from the neighbor's house?
Most of the rooms are odd shaped, there are corners from four house and one tree trunk pointing at my doors and windows, the toilet is exactly 1 meter from the center of the house, the stove is less than one meter from the center separated by a wall. there are steps leading straight down from my back door. I have gotten into three businesses and have lost money on all of them. My boyfriend has gotten into an accident and lost many jobs and had to have an eye operation.
I have posted a floor plan so you can get a clear picture of what I mean. I would appreciate it if you can tell me if you think these things can be remedied or would it be better just to move?
Thank you for your help,
Cheui May

Sponsored Link