About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is this house auspicious for me?

Rana

Dear Rana,
To confirm, the North East is your Excellent location and SE is your " Death " line.
As we are only analysing only using the Eight House Theory and not available to other facts or theories, we have to consider at the moment that the current house is considered the `most' unsuitable (because of the death intangible line).
Currently there are four methods of dealing with this (not in any order of importance):-
1. Change the angle of the door to face one of your best directions i.e. tilt the door to one that faces one of your good directions. This is said to `kill' two birds with one stone.
2. If your main entrance door is elevated, you can have semi-circular steps leading to the house. This is one technique of `radiating' sha ch' away from your main entrance.
3. Alternatively, if your main entrance is level to your external of the house, you could consider a specially made semi-circular carpet e.g. of half of a sun with it's fiery sunlight (spikes) radiating away from the main entrance door
4. Alternatively, do not open the door unless you are using it and keep the place bright.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
I just recently agreed to buy a new town house. My most auspicious direction for a front door should be Northeast, since I am a male born in 1971, and Northeast represents Sheng Chi for me.
The front door of this town house faces Southeast, but the stairs leading up to the front door come from the Northeast. There is no back door.
Is this auspicious or inauspicious? I know that southeast is not a particularly auspicious direction for me.

Sponsored Link