About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to apply 8House to studio apartment

margababe

I am slightly confused as to how the 8-house theory should be used. I just rented a studio apartment. Now do I apply the 8-house theory based on the entire apartment building or just on my unit??? I'm a west person, and fortunately enough, the door leading to my apartment is facing west. However, it is at the NW area of my unit. The east side of the unit has a glass sliding door leading to a patio facing the swimming pool. My problem is, the west side of my unit, which is supposed to be good locations, contains the kitchen and the bathroom. So this leaves me with the other two-thirds of the room to work with. I am particularly concerned with where I should place my work desk & the bed, and which direction it should face since there's not much good locations to left. My unit is exactly 20ft x 20 ft. Your response will be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Link

Dear Margarita
You apply the 8 house theory only to your unit.
It is important that your bedroom and front door do not fall in your death or disaster lines. In your bedroom have your head pointing to one of your good directions in order to draw in good energy.
Do not have your bed next to a bathroom or toilet wall.It is inauspicious for the bedroom door to face the kitchen sink also.
If your front door is in one of your auspicious directions, good for you.This will be a good apartment for you provided all other areas are suitable.
Cheers
Glyn