About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advice on bedroom layout

glyn

I am gua#7. Bedroom takes up two sectors. North (737) and NE (519) where remedies are in place. Forms support #7 and #5, although #5 near window. Bed is under window on north wall away from #5. Window closed at night time during winter, open at night time during summer.
Very large bed so husband and self sleep with heads pointing to good directions, sleep head to toe. Only other wall is the south wall of the bedroom with ensuite on the other side. West and east walls have built in robes.
If I apply small taiji to this bedroom, the best place for bed would be on south wall where South is 628 and SW 846.
However as stated, ensuite bathroom on other side of south wall. If I slept in this position, instead of my head pointing south, I would sleep so my head points west (as I currently do) but my body would then run parrallel with ensuite.
I have had post nasal drip and chronic intermittent cough for past 10 months. No medical problem. Just very annoying.
Cough worse at night and early morning. Otherwise health good.
Can you see a cause of my PND in this set up ? Should I move bed to south wall ?
Thanks

Sponsored Link