About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

FLYING STAR CHART PERIOD 7 VS PERIOD 8

myfs_79580

Dear Master Cecil,
As I was going through the FLYING STAR CHART for my home where I had done the comparing chart between PERIOD 7 HOME under period 8 vs PERIOD 8 HOME under period 8.Obviously there were a few things which I feel to need to cross check and determine whether it is best to "transform" my home into PERIOD 8.Anyway, my home faces WEST 2 (270).
FIRSTLY, NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE HOUSE BEDROOM SECTOR REPRESENT AUSPICIOUS COMBINATION IF REMAIN UNDER PERIOD 7 HOME.WHERE ESLE,IF PERIOD 8 NOTED STAR #5 #2 AND # 7 ARE THERE.
SECONDLY,THE MAIN DOOR AREA AND CENTRE AREA UNDER PERIOD 8 HOME CONSIST AUSPICIOUS COMBINATION ESPECIALLY DOUBLE STAR # 8 ON THE MAIN DOOR AREA.
THIRDLY,AS FAR AS LIVING HALL AND KITCHEN AREA APPEAR TO BE MORE FAVORABLE TO REMAIN AT PERIOD 7 HOME WHERE ELSE DINING AREA LOOK GOOD FOR PERIOD 8 HOME.
So based on the above description what would be the main priority I should look for?.Finally,thinking to do re-paint of the home and got me thinking should i adopt using the flying star chart analysis or the using the individual birth element to determine the colour paint?Hope you are able to provide the advise.Another thing, if a home consistently having the argumentative environment usually which part of the home required the attention to fix the leak? Or work on the human luck to be more effective?Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Warmest Regards,
alvin niap

Sponsored Link