About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Balancing of Element

myfs_101861

Dear Master Cecil,
I did a search in your forum about Flying Star Feng Shui. Because I was confused about the Period 8 chart vs 2004 chart. My house is facing NW3, however the main door is in the W grid, is this possible / did I chart it correctly??? (The main door is to the left side of the house)
My N sector for Period 8 is mount 2, base 4 and Water 4. From this combination of 3 number, it seems that (According to Lilian Too) this will bring disharmony and arguments with spouse and in-laws. Of course I would not want this to happen, but I though the no 4 is the romantic star and the 2 is an illness star, what has it got to do with arguments?
Same N sector for 2004 is the No. 1 white star. If the N sector is such a bad sector, then the No. 1 white star is a waste in this sector. You can enhance the yearly flying no. and yet place a cure for the period star meh???
You have stress in your replied forum to others that when it comes to flying star for a sector, one has to put into consideration of "BALANCING" the element for that sector. Can you please explain why N is bad for period 8 and if I need a cure for this sector, do I have to take consideration of the Ba Zi of my hubby and myself? If so then how is it done. How can I kill 2 birds with one store i.e. cure the 2,4,4 and yet enhance the No. 1 white star.
P/S : Did I sector them correctly???
Am I not a long winded person.
Regards,
Janice

Sponsored Link