About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Another cul-de-sac house

myfs_106071

Dear Master Lee:

Thank you very much, sir, for your quick response.

We were shown another home at another cul-de-sac location this morning. Myhusband and I had expressed to the realtor that we would like a home with the backyard facing greenbelt openspace, preferably with a mountain view. However, it seems that most (if not all) homes with a mountain view so far are either sloped down in the back or located in a cul-de-sac.

I've searched for your responses to all the cul-de-sac questions. There was one questionrecently "culdesac sha qui" with picture of 12 houses around a cul-de-sac street. I 'd say this picture is exactly the type of cul-de-sac that this "Cresthill" house was built on. In fact, it's house no.5 in the "culdesac sha qui"picture. This house's main door is setway back in, but it does face thecul-de-sac. There is a long porchfrom the main door to the cul-de-sac. This house was built in period 7 and NE3 facing. The outside of the housewas painted light yellow. We like this one the best so far because of the backyard facinga large conservation area with the rocky mountains. If webuy this house, we willrepaint the house a light blue color, the driveway grey, the main door red, and put up a red brick wall in the front yard to shield the main door from the cul-de sac (moving the main door to the side is impossible because of the homeowner's covenant). Will this be an acceptable solution, Sir? Also, how high the red brick wall should be? (I'm attaching a photo of this house)

Thank you very much in advance for your advice.

Very respectfully yours,

Pam

Sponsored Link