About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

unsticking a main entrance door

tworocks

I want to thank you for replying and helping me with all of my questions that I have sent you. First of all, I had written about my front door of the house I live in being stuck and my landlord wasn't willing to do anything about it. The other day, I decided to try to fix it myself. I had found out it is in my career area, in which I have been stuck. So, amazingly, this time (unlike other times I had tried), the door freed up as I pulled with all my might. It is an old door and it came apart as I pulled, but not to the point that I couldn't fix it. I got out my screws, nails, hammer, wood glue, and masking tape and worked on it for two hours. I fixed it!!! I left it open and opened the screenfor fresh air to come in. I set up a fountain to ward off any future sticking, with prosperity plants and some crystals and a candle. for the first time, yesterday, my boss at work paid attention to me and talked with me (not his normal action) after having worked here for two years. I put a plant on mydesk for prosperity and am still working on some other things you have helped me with. Now, maybe things will unstick in my wealth areas, and soon, I can afford to buy a consultation from you, which I look forward to very much. I want to thank you for all the help you and your brother have given me and many others. I want to thank you for allowing free advice to help those of us learning and getting on our feet. I so much want to do well in life, and my past has been very difficult, though I have learned a great deal. So, I know I will have more questions as time goes on. I will continue to learn all I can, as the more I learn, the easier it gets. I want to, as some point, also take your course over the internet. I haven't started having the wealth roll in yet, but I am working on it, so I am free to do other important things. So, this is a thank you to both for being so helpful. Have a good day.

Sponsored Link