About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Use of water element

myfs_112112

Dear Master,

My house main door is facing North East @ 45 degree and it suit me and my family. The thing is we are puting a small fish tank and water feature on our South-East sector @135 degree. From my understanding SE Sector was chen = Earth Element should use earth and water. The problem is from the flying star chart I know that it belong to star 3 (bi mu) which represent robbery and law suit. Additional South-East will be a bad sector for me and my husband accrodinglyBa Zhai.

1. So my question is will the water element I use will have any side effect? Before that my husband was placce it at South @ 180 degree ( I find it not right, because bin belong to fire element and water will crash with fire althought in flying star that place is for wealth for 2005). Need your profesional advice.

2. Beside my house (1 stay at level 6) there was a tennis court that height is about 3level high. I notice that the shutter for tennis court was look like tomb shape. Will it affect us? How bad is it?How to solve it? See the attachment.

Thank you

Best Regards.

Sponsored Link