About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Compass Reading Table

myfs_123395

Dear Cecil,

Thanks very much for your advised. I am very appreciated it and happy to receive my first posted answer so quickly. I want to clarify a few things here so I can better understand it.

1. As you mentioned below the SE house is "from 112.5 thru 157.4 degrees". So anything beyon it like 157.5 to 202.4 is a South house correct?
I see the Compass reading table on this website shows from 337.5 to 22.4 degrees it is a North house and 22.5 to 67.4 degrees it's a NE house. Please confirm this is the way compass reading. I'm fine with reading exact degrees of North,South etc but have hard time where it falls between the two that not evenly
point.
Since I am a South house and if I miss a few point it will go to the SE house and that is a death sector for my husband. That's very important how to read compass correctly. So your help here is deeply appreciated it.

SE1 = 112.5 degrees to 127.4 degrees (120 degrees)
SE2 = 127.5 degrees to 142.4 degrees (135 degrees)
SE3 = 142.5 degrees to 157.4 degrees (150 degrees)

2. As I mentioned my staircase is very close to the front door with last 3 steps turn to the side into the living room rather then straight to the front door but there is no space to build a partition wall or place anything there.
Is it still a bad staircase and not consider to buy house with this?

3. My husband and I are both working but I am contribute more than him and we are in a difference house sectors (I am South house and He's NE house). The area that we're looking to get a house are mostly built with mine house facing favor but not his so is it still ok to buy it under mine house facing since I make more money than him?

Thanks very much for your adviser!!

Best Regards,
Linda

Sponsored Link