About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

No Topic

myfs_126610

Greetings! My girlfriend and I are possibly going to be moving into a period 7 house facing N2. According to our chart the period star and water star of each sector adds up to a "sum of ten" and appears to be very auspicious (if activated properly). I'm a little concerned though because it is a period 7 house with double 7's in the water and mountain positions of the facing palace. Does the double 7 override the sum of ten at the door? And do I need to be concerned with whether this could create bad chi for us in this period? I've also read that you need to have good form to take advantage of the sum of ten. The front yard has a big tree close to the house but not blocking the door, and two smaller pine trees by the road. I'm not sure if this qualifies as having a clear front (or phoenix?). The door is actually facing E2 but the house faces N2, so I wonder if this creates and confusion to the chi entering the house. It is almost a rectangle except for the front of the house where the door, living room and master bedroom extend further than the left side. I also wonder how I can create a mountain in the back. There is a privacy fence... could hedge bushes qualify? Or do I need something else?
Many thanks and blessings!
George & Erin

Sponsored Link